Reiki Master Self Spiritual Training Proven Method



Become a Master of Reiki yourself with this beautifull working method. It's worked for me and I'm a full Reiki Master myself now. This spiritual training includes everything. Spiritual Ebooks Spiritual Video's everything you seek on your spiritual path to enlightenment. Open your 7 chakra's and overcome fear. Live a stress-free life like me. I'm so glad that I could find this on my journey of life. Thanks to Judith Conroy, Founder of Chikara- Reiki- Do.

Reiki Master
Get your own Reiki Healing DVD set - go to http://yourreikiclasses.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

1 comment:

  1. The concept of using magnets as therapeutic devices is not something new. The Magnet Healing is well advanced in China, Japan, India, Germany and Australia, but other countries like Holland, Canada, Great Britain and the U.S. show interest in these healing methods.

    ilchi lee education

    ReplyDelete